1/22/09

museum adventures

Among other things this year.... I've decided to stop thinking & start taking action.

In this particular case... I always pass the VA Living Museum when driving to or nearby CNU... and I kept saying I wanted to go check out their new building... ALL last year. Did I ever go? Nope.

Welp, I finally went. Luckily my fellow-adventurer Mary was just as hyped to make the most of the day by exploring the VLM too.


'Nuff said... It's picture time.































































































































Ah yes, we also drove around the battle-fields @ Yorktown just jammin' out to music & taking more random pictures.... twas an excellent sunny day (despite the cold...)

Go make the most of your free time... think of that one place (or several places) that you've always wanted to check out.... and just go! Solo adventures are fun, but having people who are all for tagging along is definitely a plus too.

Why are you still reading?? Go explore & take pictures, then post a recap. I triple dog dare you.

No comments: