12/3/08

Weak Sauce Of The Day (12-3-08)

I attempted to have a recurring post throughout the month, back when I started this blog.... so I thought I'd put some life back into this.

[W e a k S a u c e O f T h e D a y]








So I just realized that iTunes lost the #9 track on every album I have on my laptop (5,000+ songs... so however many albums that could amount to). Even if those files were still on my computer, which they aren't for whatever reason, it would still take forever to drag/drop each song back into iTunes....... thus I've resorted to re-ripping every #9 song off each of those albums. I figure I'll knock out 20 cd's a day, and make a daily habit of it. How inconveniently ridiculous.......

And THAT..... is the weak sauce of the day

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

That is absolutely crazy! The good news is that being the #9 song some of them are B sides, which make it a toss up if they are good or not. Sorry dude!

Anonymous said...

This made me think of a joke. Know why six was afraid of seven. Because seven eight nine. :) That does suck tho. I sowwy.

Designer Rob Russo said...

"Turn me on, dead man."

jake (to the) holla said...

haha very true, brian. alot of them are b-sides & songs of lesser quality..... but then on the flip-side... turns out some of my fave songs on some of these albums are track #9... bah!

and good joke, Cassie hahah. I remember hearing that as a wee youngster.

subliminal messaging, eh Rob? I had to Google that, but immediately remembered as soon as the word "Beatles" popped up. we studied subliminal messaging in music & advertising a couple years ago in my english class.... CRAZY stuff