12/30/08

two thousand and nine

I've rarely, if ever, made a New Years resolution.... but I'm looking to change that for 2009. My focus & time put into any artistic output... be it drawing/sketching any of my cartoony characters, or filming/editing video.... well, I've really slacked off from using any of the creative imagination towards design that God has blessed me with. I've been scanning through old drawings & videos, and I'm tired of the countless times I've been sitting around with friends talking about how we need to get back into filming videos.. or starting some t-shirt designs... anything...

Less talk / more action in '09. 'Nuff said.

Here's one of my old videos for kicks & giggles

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. The shopping cart one made me laugh. :)

Brian Miller said...

Nice. Love the shopping cart as well and the ninja throwing wallet.

Rob said...

I want to see more. Make more videos! Post them! Now!

jake (to the) holla said...

I'll definitely post some more of my older videos haha... and hope to have new ones to post soon!

Designer Rob Russo said...

Good times. Keep 'em coming! I too have dreams of designing tees and other great things...