12/2/08

Frigid weather excellence

So I'm about to go play some ultimate frisbee in 44-degree weather (with a "real feel" of 38-degrees).... we've played non-stop, every Tuesday for the past 3 or 4 months.... and will probly continue, no matter what the weather throws at us. I look forward to the slightest possibility of playing in the snow this season (be nice to us, global warming... I'll consider it as a Christmas gift).

My question is, what's one thing you absolutely love to do outside (or that requires traveling to, where weather would affect the travel-conditions) that you would continue doing no matter what the weather is like? And answering "playing video games" is only allowed if you have to drive from somewhere like Hampton to VA Beach to get to a friend's house where you would be playing said video games.

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

Hiking, regardless of the weather.

Rob said...

Hanging out with my wife.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the Ultimate Frisbee comment. Also I would like to echo this global warming comment by saying this global warming really does suck.