12/8/08

Sooo terrible... it's amazing

Stumbled across this old Journey music video..... and I wasn't prepared for all the hilariously bad moments scattered throughout. You MUST watch this video... it's a classic. SO terrible that it's pure gold.

Also, be on the lookout at the 2:31 marker.... my favorite part of the entire video.



If any music videos came to mind of the so-bad-it's-amazing type.... find that sucker on youtube and post the link the in comments! And re-post your terrible music video finding on your blog. Let's start a chain of these ridiculous video treasures.

5 comments:

Designer Rob Russo said...

Great post. Too amazing for words.

http://tinyurl.com/578lzs

I thought this was great. Of course, this is something I see you and your best buds doing (and pulling off SO much better).

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxH39QlRuhg

Brian Miller said...

Nice. Rob's follow up is funny as well. Early music video history is amazing in and of itself.

Jes said...

Wow. I just can't find the words...oh wait...yes I can...

Magnificent.

I will now post this on Facebook - Jake - you're a true patron of the arts and I appreciate that.

jake (to the) holla said...

wow... yes, Josh & I have already talked about re-making that video... possibly shot-for-shot YET using a different song. maybe even several alternate versions! mind-blowing, I know. just imagine that music video, to the tune of an NSync or Kelly Clarkson song