12/18/08

Delaying the inevitable

So I should be in Florida right now, with a full day to roam about until we board the ship tomorrow morning.... buuuuut we were flying to Newark, New Jersey to connect to a flight to Florida (because flying north FIRST makes complete sense) and the flight was delayed due to bad weather. So rather than waiting until late in hopes that we could still get to NJ.... we opted out and switched to a connecting flight @ 6ish a.m. this morning to Atlanta / then Orlando. SO yes, I'm awake again and preparing once more to head to the Norfolk airport haha. Cross your fingers that there aren't anymore delays!

Not sure what internet access will be like throughout this trip, so I can't guarantee any blog updates... so follow me on twitter.com/jakeholla, because that will be much easier to update via the cellular.

Much love! Hope everyone has a great week. I'll be back next Tuesday.

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

Have a great time man! Traveling is so much fun, especially the airports...lol. Can't wait to hear about your cruise experience.

Rob said...

I hate flying for that very reason. The delays. Could be worse...you are flying to take a cruise.