3/29/09

c'mon get happy

I love life.. and look forward to everyday, sometimes more... sometimes less. BUT! I cannot help but be excited for April to come.... because I've been sick 3 TIMES in March. That's ridiculous... but hey, I came out of the triple-threat o' sickness

Regardless... back to loving life. Here's a quote I just stumbled upon..

"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."
-unknown author

There's such back-to-basics wisdom in that, whether it's a legit quote from a child or not. I love it.. and I love having that mindset with how I tackle each day.

( m e a n w h i l e )

Anybody else hear that mysterious sonic boom about an hour ago? I assumed it was Langley-AFB-related... and nearby.. but apparently it was heard all around the peninsula and even in Maryland. A meteorite? Aliens?? A really epic high-five???

Time will tell....

6 comments:

mary-el!z. said...

scary boom, i am not prepared for any 50 foot brides or any bug monsters

jake (to the) holla said...

agreeeed.. i'll pass on that outcome too haha

A-Cow said...

Well if its aliens, than me and you will have to form an uber-awesome team of superheroes to stop them.

I call Robo-Pirate as my alias.

Brian Miller said...

lol. saw the BOOM on your twitter. thought you had seen cloverfield one too many times.

Rob said...

I didn't hear the boom but I wish I did. I don't think it made it out to the county.

Laura Kaye said...

time will tell... or msnbc will...

(i found this)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29958635/