3/3/09

must've done somethin right!















So as you may have picked up on (with the previous blog post)... there is indeed a special girl in my life, and she tends to go by the name Mary-Elizabeth Sturtridge! This blog will serve as an official introduction for any of you caring & loving blog-subscribers & anonymous readers haha. It would take all night to try & describe in words how this relationship came together... and even then it still wouldn't have scratched the surface... but just know that God is amazing, and He carefully plans & orchestrates events like this in our life. It definitely took me by surprise, and I feel extremely blessed to begin this new chapter in my life. His timing & planning is superior, and it's such a constant blessing knowing He's in control if we just let go and give Him the reigns. I've learned so much about myself lately... and grown so much in my patience & understanding as I've come alongside Mary in figuring out why God allowed us to cross paths at this time in our lives. Thus, the Relient K song lyrics in the previous post. Stay tuned... life's waiting to begin =)

6 comments:

mary-el!z. said...

aw, so cute. but i hate that bottom right picture of me. its the worst!

jake (to the) holla said...

you would say that... lol

Brian Miller said...

nice. congrats on finding someone special (intended for both of you). May your days be finlled with love and wonderful adventures! nice pics.

Josh Haynes said...

The Whirlwind is about to sweep through in t-minus 3 days. Jake, it's coming. Mary, you better be ready. I don't know you but you know Jake in ways that men have only known him. Jake, I'm sorry to let your gay background slip. She needs to know.

3 days, motha licka!

Anonymous said...

Awe, shucks. You two are cute. Have fun!!

mary-el!z. said...

thanks everyone :)