3/10/09

70-ish degrees = perfection

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."
-Albert Camus

Okay maybe we're not in the depth of winter right now.... but this sudden return of warmth definitely reminded me how much I prefer this perfect balance of temperature. I'm a very happy-go-lucky person, rain or shine, but i'm definitely at my... uh.. happiest-go-luckiest (??) when it's sunny and warm outside. I wish I could push the pause button on yesterday's weather, and keep it that way. I spent the late afternoon/evening down @ the oceanfront with Mary, her brother, her cousins, and some of my ridiculous crazy fun friends (such as fellow bloggers Josh Haynes & Matt Wiggins). It was the best way to finish out the weekend... which overall was downright amazing. I love weekends the most, because I get to see alot more of my girlfriend than usual... and it was an additional plus for college spring break to start & long-distance friends return home to the 757 for some hang-time & chaotic fun.


BOOM! Now it's picture time. Enjoyyyyy



traveling on-foot to the boardwalk
















beach antics with j-holla & mary-e












most of the gang hangin' out on the railing

















Adam finally earned his wings





















aaaaand I love this picture, with the sunset in our faces

3 comments:

mary-el!z. said...

i loveeee love loveeee this!<3

Brian Miller said...

lol. looks like you had a blast... the weather has been amazing. hoping it sticks around for a while.

ps. you have been tagged.

Rob said...

Looks like a great day.