3/3/10

untamed power in t-shirt form

"WARNING: WEAR WITH EXTREME CAUTION"

These 5 words greet my eyes as I pick up the t-shirt that I had sought to own for many months now (or many moons, even).  I would be lying if I told you I didn't feel a tad bit unprepared to have such a mighty item of clothing in my possession.

The label continues....

"The Mountain©, Wolftees.com, or any of our affiliates will NOT be held responsible for any side-effects you may experience while wearing this garment. It has been reported widely that 3WM may possess ancient, tribal powers."

Whoa whoa whoa..... what have I stumbled onto here? And what is 3WM, you may be asking??


I'll tell you.


Behold... 3WM. And by that I mean 3 WOLF MOON!



Gaze upon it's raw might and power...


 "Side effects may include but are not limited to:  
  1. mauling by super models
  2. superpowers
  3. kinship with the wolves
  4. attacks by dogs or other animals
  5. masterful gaming powers
  6. extreme weight loss
  7. hunger for blood
  8. vision quests
  9. mistaken identity
  10. stalking by old flames
  11. attraction to folks you never knew existed
  12. the new found power to make large sums of money
  13. lottery winnings
  14. rubbing elbows with royalty
  15. instant hair growth
  16. receiving free food at a multitude of fast food establishments
*And a host of other incredible feats that you would never have conceived of, before wearing Three Wolf Moon!"


Whoa... pretty sure I've never owned a t-shirt with an extensive warning label before. I may have to train for months before I even feel ready to put this thing on... but hey, if you feel up to the challenge... you can find it HERE!

Oh yeah, and Dwight Schrute approves of this shirt as well.


3 comments:

abby ruth said...

#1,#10, and #11 are not allowed, #7 I'm unsure about, and #12 and #13 have my seal of approval.

Brian Miller said...

dude....everyone in lynchburg is talking about how amazing your tshirt is...just saying...

Rob said...

That's funny. Wow. That's really funny.