3/26/10

at long last

I finally hit the #1 spot on the list of Top 50 Blogs under "randomness"! Eat my dust, "Naked and Natural"! (that's the blog that was previously claiming #1)


In all seriousness, I just think that's pretty cool. Sure, it's only an accomplishment via the internet... but I'd be a liar if I said I didn't enjoy it! It's just cool having consistent readers (and people who didn't immediately click "ignore" or "decline" via Facebook).

Welp, that is all. You may now return to your daily routine. Consider yourself having been patted on the back for contributing in some way to my blog's mini-success!

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

woo hoo!
happy friday!

Anonymous said...

good work jake!
-the dornstar

Rob said...

Congrats. That's awesome.

Terrace Crawford said...

Nicely done!

-Terrace Crawford
www.terracecrawford.com
www.twitter.com/terracecrawford