3/2/10

random blurb time (3-2-10)

*it feels good to be blogging again... i went on a mini hiatus until I was ready to post my 200th post. it was a grueling 6 days of "radio silence"

*I've started running again, due to the lack of constant activity that I was involved in back home (ultimate frisbee every week, for 2-3 hrs at a time)... 3 days in and I'm loving it! I even bought new running shoes (and running socks?!) for additional motivation

*grabbed lunch with the gang from my "Art as Communication" class today, and it hit the spot in a big way. dollar menu corn-dogs... um YES

*it's snowing again here in Lynchburg. I've seen more snow this year than I've seen in my entire life.... and I don't like it. oh well, I'll make due with more ridiculous photo shoots & videos if it's a worthy snowfall

*I stumbled upon this incredible image while browsing some blogs last week. someone took the time to create what Buzz Lightyear would look like as a legit human. how crazy is this picture??

 my head hurts just thinking how long this might have taken to create

*in the minute or so since I typed out the blurb about it snowing again here... it's started snowing even harder. maybe i should stop acknowledging the wintery fluff before it gets too crazy....

*I'm eager for the warmer weather to arrive (more opportunities for ult frisbee & disc golf, better conditions for making some legit videos outdoors, running outside, etc)

*Jim & Pam have their baby in an hour-long episode of The Office this Thursday night!

*rumor has it that Conan O'Brien is going to go on tour with a live show until his hiatus is up and can legally return to TV. count me in!

*I'll close out with this alternate 200th blog post pic (there were multiple others... but I won't overload this post with 15 more pictures haha)

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

dude its snowing like a champ...we might be in trouble..the buzz looks really cool!

Jacob Ray said...

i sort of wish that it was snowing back here too. i don't want to see the likes of Bethel High for awhile haha

(p.s. i might need some help with my 100th post. just sayin...)

Rob said...

Good times. Love the random blurb.