3/25/10

prayer requests / life at the moment

if you could, and/or feel motivated to... I'd appreciate some prayer in these particular areas:

*summer job - I'm rather eager/anxious to see what the outcome is with a job I've sought out for this coming summer. I've been in prayer and feel much more at peace about the situation... especially being reminded of the fact that God's timing is far superior to my own. I could use some prayer towards being consistently focused on a peaceful/worry-free mindset

*family -  My dad recently returned from an impromptu trip abroad to assist a missionary in need. It's an extremely interesting & rather mind-blowing story, and God's hand was clearly evident in each & every element of his experience. I'd love to tell you about it some time if you wanna know more... but regardless, just be praying that the ministry in this country will be allowed to continue... for both the missionary and my dad's team that frequents this location once or twice a year

*school - Thus far, my experience @ Liberty U has been far beyond what I had imagined. Opportunities are arising as I further get my footing here on campus... through building new friendships, and organizing events amongst the groups of people I've been drawn towards as the semester has progressed. There's also a possible job opportunity for next semester (and beyond), so I could use prayer for guidance in where this could lead for me.

Of course this goes both ways, too. I'd love to provide any prayer support for anything you may be dealing with or experiencing at the moment. Thanks and much love! I can't stress my appreciation enough for people sticking with me as readers, in some way or another.

p.s. - flash mob # 2 is going dowwwnnn next week. stay tuned!

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

prayin' brotha!

keep me in the loop on the flash mob...

Rob said...

Prayed that God would give you wisdome to know what's right and the courage to do what's right even when it's hard.