3/23/10

take it up a notch

Bored much? Try doing even the most mundane/everyday things in the most awesome way possible.

For example.


If I could make entrances like that, I'd never be bored. Realistically, I can't pull a crazy move like that.... but I can throw confetti in the air when walking through a door... OR I could do a running knee-slide on a slick floor. The possibilities are endless.

I hear every now & then that often times it's assumed that life as a Christian is "dull" and "boring"... but that couldn't be farther from the truth. God delights in seeing us happy & having fun with the gifts/blessings He's bestowed upon us... whether it's time with friends, the gifts/talents/personalities we've developed, enjoying the outdoors, laughing at a ridiculous Youtube video, eating a crazy delicious cone of ice cream, etc etc...

So while you soak in those brief thoughts/ideas on enjoying the life you've been given... I'm gonna go unload my laundry while wearing an Iron Man mask, followed by driving to a friend's house with the windows down... singing at the top of my lungs... ohhh YES

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ha...i have come so you can live life to the full...

Rob said...

Yo, LU told me the wrong date. It's not this Friday it's the next. I won't be heading up there this week. I'll keep you posted.