3/29/10

double the efforts

As the weather gets warmer, the reasons to get stressed/worried seem to be on the rise as well.



Since reaching a great milestone in my life a couple years back in terms of my problems with worrying & becoming overwhelmed by stress, I've never fallen into the delusion that it would never become a problem again.... but I can't deny the fact that it sure seemed like it. I'm thankful, regardless, that I've been able to keep a level-head when dealt with crazy situations & uncertainty... and God gets the full credit for that.

(side-note : survived a potential freak out moment... I was typing this outside in a courtyard on campus, and it started to rain... probly the quickest I've ever packed up my laptop and jetted inside ever haha)

Anyways, I'm doubling the efforts to stay on task with the stuff I'm capable of, using the functioning mind I've been blessed with to acknowledge when my time-management needs some work... or when I need to double check my calendar/e-mail/notes for anything coming up. Above that, the need for consistent time in prayer & conversation with Him is very apparent.

I came across this verse, which goes along with this perfectly :

Romans 12:12 - "Rejoice in hope, endure in suffering, persist in prayer"

I'm extremely blessed & thankful to have the prayer support of some ridiculously amazing friends/family... whenever needed. Don't close yourself off from this legitimate resource, whether times are great or absolutely suck.

Welp that's all for today. Be on the lookout for the outcome of this Wednesday's double-Flash-Mob-events... oh snapppp YES

2 comments:

Kevin A said...

im about to do a bible study on this out of luke 12:22-34. im def using this. haha. thanks!

Rob said...

Looking forward to the double flash mob