2/19/10

tough manly love

Everybody has a soft spot. Sure, I prefer action/superhero/thriller movies... but I can't deny a good Disney cartoon movie from years past. Heck, I even still have my fuzzy lil blue stuffed monkey from my childhood on prominent display in my room! Even Schwarzen.... however-you-spell-it... appears to be a big softie for his puppy dog.

Ahhhnold kiss thaa pahh-pyyy! (said in best Arnold-voice)

Anyways, this was all just a lead-in to the MAIN focus of this particular post. Nothing says "tough manly love" quite like soccer hooligans singing a Savage Garden song. Stop reading and start watching!

4 comments:

Jacob Ray said...

the irish know how to show their love, and in the best fashion

Brian Miller said...

lol...

Rob said...

You find the best videos. That was ha-larious.

Terrace Crawford said...

welcome to man-land. love it.
it was a little pitchy dawg. jk.

--Terrace Crawford
www.terracecrawford.com
www.twitter.com/terracecrawford