2/16/10

pre-celebration brainstorm

So... I just noticed that I'm coming up to my 200th blog post pretty soon.

(I also noticed that I had my text size on LARGE as I started typing this post, but I don't feel like changing it back. Adds some oomph, I think)

Anyways, I got to thinking.... what should I do to commemorate this joyous occasion? It's an accomplishment in itself that I've kept this blog alive (with some scattered dry seasons) since 2008. I'm glad people have stuck with me along the way, and I definitely hope to keep YOU the reader's attention in the future. Heck, somehow I even managed to crack the top 4 on networkedblogs.com's Top 50 Blogs categorized under "randomness".

 motivational AND non-applicable to my gender... hooray!

Comparatively irrelevant accomplishment, I know... but hey, can't a blogger dream big in this day & age?? I've finally got my semi-big-boy pants on in the cutthroat arena of blogging. Exaggeration? Eh.. maybe. Regardless, it's been fun and I hope to continue doing this.

Here's where YOU come in. I want some feedback on what to do for my 200th post OR any ideas/changes you might come up with that I can consider bringing into play beyond that mile-marker point of the big 2-0-0. Don't just read this and disregard a simple quick task of a mini brainstorming session of your own! I wanna keep things interesting & ridiculous & possibly enlightening/challenging as the posts continue.

Bring on the comments/compliments/suggestions/criticism/gibberish!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats hilarious Is I started in 2008 and I have 13 more posts till I hit 100...I only did 24 last year...wow I've already done almost 30 this year

Anonymous said...

what a great brain storm brian!!!! youre the best!!!! awesome!!!! great stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

yea...that fell under the gibberish catergory my bad congrats on 200!

Jodi said...

post something completely and utterly ridiculous and then you will know who really reads this....bet you didnt know I did! :)

Brian Miller said...

nice. congrats on 200...give away some comic books for 200...yeah, and let me win. smiles.

Rob said...

You always pull out the best youtube videos. I say pull out something random from youtube.

Rob said...

Or do a look back at your top ten favorite blogs since you started.