6/9/09

pinch me, i must be dreaming

If you have any appreciation for the classic & amazing show known as Saved By The Bell.... then hopefully this video will have the same effect on you that it had on me. (as in, ridiculously excited!!!)



I love moments like that, involving things I adored from my childhood.... that was such a throwback for me. I really hope the entire gang agrees to the reunion.

Whether you wished you were a student @ Bayside High too, or not.... what are some other childhood/teenage memories that you would love to see brought back & paid homage to in the best way possible?

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

saw enough of these in syndication...reunion shows are always interesting...either good or really bad...The Machine posted on this yesterday with some interesting what they are doing nows.

Anonymous said...

I'm so stoked about the reunion. :)
I really hope it happens.