6/11/09

... Of The Moment (6-11-09)

Song(s) Of The Moment:
"The Time Has Come" by Hillsong United
(this song gives me chills. so uplifting. still kicking myself that i missed the Hillsong concert last week....)

"Summertime" by Mae
(one of my fave songs from the 757's very own... plus, it's fitting with it now being summertime)

Quote Of The Moment:
Kid: Lots of bands use drumloops!
Robert 'Fish' Fishman: A lot of elevators play Celine Dion - that doesn't make it right.
-Rainn Wilson in "The Rocker"

Movie Of The Moment:

















Obviously this movie isn't out yet..... but c'mon now. It's Transformers 2. This movie is the perfect summer blockbuster movie. Giants robots. Explosions. Big name stars. Giant robots fighting each other with resulting big explosions. I'm excited.

Video Of The Moment:

One of the best flash-mobs I've seen so far. I want my own pair of hammer pants now.

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

Flash mobs are fun. lol.

Transformers...hope its better than the first...no urinating robots please. I felt they had not identified who they were targeting as an audience.

quotes...love the 2nd one!

Abby said...

i LOVE the song summertime.