5/27/10

thats a mouthful

Tropical-Tiki-Luau-A-Palooza-Fest

Say..... what??? Try saying THAT out loud 10 times fast. (Okay, I tried... and it honestly wasn't that hard... anyways)

That name was my contribution to the brain-storm sesh over staff lunch, as we figured out a pre-summer-camp event @ the LSM student center. Amping up the commonly-used Hawaiian/tropical theme idea and going crazy with it, if you will. We're talkin' free smoothies, tropical-style food @ our indoor snack bar, a sand-volleyball tournament, and so much more. I'm pretty amped on it.

I'm even MORE amped about having my Tiki man character on the promotional material, and on the event t-shirt! Here he is on the little promo cards that the youth will be passing out at school to their friends/classmates.


I love that the church's graphics lady kept the black & white sketch version for this! He'll be more colorful on the t-shirt, but I just dig how this turned out. Be on the lookout for the t-shirt, once the boxes arrive here... primed and ready for June 11th. I'll post a pic of it once I get my hands on one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am EXTREMELY bummed that I won't be able to make it that night. :(.

Rob said...

Sounds fun.

Adriel Hampton said...

Looking good!