5/13/10

random blurb time (5-13-10)

*the semester is over! finished my first year @ LU as a transfer-senior. time truly flew by

*2 back-to-back all-nighters during finals this past week = REALLY screwed up sleep schedule. i'm not a fan of this nocturnal business... unless I take up fighting crime while I'm wide awake @ 3am
  •  side-note: if I never drink another Starbucks energy drink, I think I'll be completely okay
*my beloved Flip Video camera was recently stolen, so any new videos will be delayed until I'm able to buy a new one. it's an unfortunate set-back, but hey... it's just a material possession that can be easily replaced

*the more that I play first-person shooters & multi-player strategy games... the more I realize that I'm just not cut out to be an up-to-date video-game nerd. however, just gimme a Super Nintendo or an N64 and I will absolutely dominate

*the new LSM (Liberty Student Ministry) student center opened for the youth this past Wednesday night @ Liberty Baptist, and I've heard nothing but crazy-enthusiasm for how awesome it is. God is doing HUGE things in that ministry, and I can't wait to be a part of that this summer

*speaking of which, I start working with LSM this coming Monday! Sunday, unofficially, with it being the first Sunday in the new student center. it's going to be incredible.

*experienced Iron Man 2 twice so far, and aiming for one more viewing in IMAX once I get home

*what TV shows have YOU been watching this season? have they been up-to-par with what you expect from them? I've been watching The Office, 24, Chuck, Smallville, and Community... and I would dare say it's been a great season of TV. quite a few season finales coming up soon, too

*the drop in temperature lately has been a welcome change. i love wearing hoodies. that is all.

**I still have a significant amount of packing to do before I load up and head home tomorrow... so on that note, back to the boxes & plastic bins I go!

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

safe travels back home and have a great summer...look forward to seeing you in the fall!

Rob said...

TV shows - I've enjoyed the Amazing Race, Chuck, Smallville, Lost, Flash Foward, and the Office. Good stuff this TV season.