4/9/10

random blurb time (4-9-10)

*Just when I thought we had completely skipped spring, and jumped right into summer weather, a thunderstorm rolls through and cools everything off again. I'm a fan of the 65-75 range of temperatures, and desire to enjoy that for awhile before dealing with 90 degree weather again

*Speaking of storms: I drove through a ridiculous one on the way back to Lynchburg from the 757... I'm talking swirling vortexes of wind/debris/dead-leaves.... torrential rain... you name it. If I wasn't awake & alert before that, I definitely was once I was amidst the chaos

*1 of my classes ended yesterday, thus I now only have 1 class on Tues/Thurs.... and that definitely puts me in a good mood

*27 days until Iron Man 2. 'nuff said.

*My recent return to running last month has already hit a snag. Spring break, flash mobs, projects/exams, and my newly-purchased Super Nintendo have joined forces to prevent me from being consistent in my exercise routine. Must.... fight.... back....


*seeing this being sold in quarter machines as toys for kids? that's disturbing


*Being an off-campus student here @ Liberty, I often skip out on the required stuff that on-campus students are accustomed to. However, this past Wednesday I went to campus church with an awesome friend of mine (Mr. Joshua Luke Crouterfield) and it was a quality experience! Powerful message/worship-set... which makes for a great combo

*Starburst candy is amazing. I could chew on those at any point of the day, and always be satisfied.

*Just caught up on Chuck / 24 (I was behind 3 episodes with both shows).... WOW. I love great tv, and these shows definitely qualify as great tv. I hope Chuck is picked up for a 4th season. 24, unfortunately, is done after this season... but will be moving into the cinematic realm with an upcoming Bauer-adventure on the big screen

*It's that time again on LU's campus. CFAW (College For A Weekend) has arrived, and yet again breaks the record with 3000+ high schoolers attending the event. I am openly & completely ashamed of myself for not realizing it was this weekend, and planning a ridiculous flash mob to coincide with it. ARGH!

*Welp, that's all for now. I'm craving some Moe's, and the time is ticking until my next class. Adios!

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

nice. have not had any starbucks candy...i may e missing out...were you around during the hail storm the other day?