4/17/10

belated anniversary gift

I recently arranged (secretly) for a mutually favorite artist of Abby's & mine to dedicate an acoustic performance of his new single to Abby from me for our 8-month anniversary... (what can I say? i love coming up with top-notch surprises)... so without further adieu, here's Dave Barnes performing "God Gave Me You"



I am SO glad that worked out, and extremely pleased/amused with Dave's delivery of the dedication I wrote.... now if you don't mind, I'm going to go start figuring out how to top this....

Do yourself a favor and check out Dave's music. I finally saw him live in concert last semester, and I was blown away.... SO good

www.davebarnes.com
www.youtube.com/THEdavebarnes

(fun fact: I was previously only aware of his comedic Youtube videos.... and had no idea he was a musician until months later. definitely check out his videos.... HILARIOUS)

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

very nice...you realy should get some points for this one...

Abby said...

oh, don't worry. he gets double points for this one.

Rob said...

Blog about how you worked this out. Did you email Dave? I want details.