4/30/10

random blurb time (4-30-10)

*it's officially "get my concert fix" week
  • Sunday night I went to a free Four Year Strong concert @ Penn State (to close out a weekend spent with Abby!)
  • last night I went to see Paramore and Relient K in Charlottesville
  • aaannnd tomorrow night I'll be in the 757 @ my favorite concert venue (the Norva) to see Angels & Airwaves
*I should have kept a tally of all the miles I docked on the car thus far this week. I made it from PA back to Lynchburg in a record 5 hours and 15 minutes (possibly less).... without stopping once! my bladder-control is straight up ninja

*purchased my ticket for the midnite premiere of Iron Man 2 next week. let the summer movie season BEGIN! (also snuck a peek at the post-credits scene in the movie via Youtube.... I approve!)

*I want one of these!
 best potential side-kick.... ever?

*experienced some incredible jelly beans over the weekend. Buttered Popcorn, Strawberry Cheesecake, and Grape soda. mmmmm-licious

*the anticipation is building daily for the semester to be over, summer to begin, and my internship w/ LSM to kick into gear.... I can't wait!

*watch this - http://wimp.com/thoseninjas/ ... 'nuff said

*recently made aware of a new social-networking site on the scene (Empire Avenue). it combines your overall web-presence via Twitter/Facebook/Blogging and allows people to invest in "stocks" of you as an individual. Steven Sherman got me hooked. Access is gained by applying for a spot, or getting an invite-key from a current user (p.s. - I have 3 extra invite keys if you want one! lemme know)

*I refuse to try that new KFC Double Down "sandwich"
I'm a fan of an un-clogged heart... and being alive.

..... aaaaand on that note, it's time to wind down towards slumber

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

dude a kangaroo would rock...iron man 2, oh yeah...

Rob said...

We need to talk about this Empire thing. I'm interested in it...signed up for it...but don't really understand it.

outofthedark said...

Could I get an invite key to Empire Avenue? outofthedark@gmail.com