1/27/10

random blurb time (1-27-10)

*today I was singing a song that was stuck in my head, and I flipped on the radio and the song was on... AND it picked up right where I left off. that's just plain amusing
(oh and it was that obnoxiously catchy "Tik Tok" song)

*on a whim, I googled my first name for kick (and giggles, of course) and sure enough I got this classic wrestler, amidst excessive Jake Gylennhaal pictures



















(oh yes, none other than Jake "the Snake" Roberts. what a lady-killer he was)

*the weather has jumped from sunny & 65 to gloomy and upper-20's in a matter of 3ish days. i hope i don't get sick from the abrupt changes

*if you were online or in contact with any form of news media today, there's no way you didn't hear about or see Apple's new iPad touch tablet (if not, go here). my verdict is.... undecided. it's too early to tell, for me, beyond the surprisingly low price (compared to what I would imagined this would cost). what do YOU think of this new product in Apple's line o' tech-savvy gear?

*morning classes = me being reacquainted with the long-lost meal known as breakfast. i'm enjoying it, despite the clash with my usual late-night habits & sleep schedule. mmmmm toaster strudels.. and Chick-Fil-A chicken-minis....

*I miss Wawa. that is all.

5 comments:

Josh Haynes said...

You will have to come to Midlo sometime soon in order to partake of some Wawa/spend some time with the Village.

jake (to the) holla said...

double-whammy of agreement

Brian Miller said...

and we are getting 5-10 inches of snow on fri/sat...crazy! i see the resemblance in the pic...lol.

tattytiara said...

Jake the Snake. I'm familiar with his post WWF career. So familiar that when I saw his photo I was sure this was going to be a memorial post.

Rob said...

Jake the Snake was AWESOME! Random Fact Of The Day: Did you know that he's responsible for Austin 3:16? Apparently he was talking to Stone Cold and he told him about Jesus and John 3:16. Stone Cold walked out to the ring and said something about not needing John 3:16 he has Austin 3:16. Way back in the day Clayton King told me that. Do you remember Clayton?