8/9/08

WiFi Relaxation

So here I am.. sitting outside on my 3-week old laptop... utilizing the free WiFi @ City Center as I kick back and enjoy the breeze. The set-up is pretty ridiculous.... I'm sitting at a random fold-up table, with folding chair included, overlooking the fountain. It's almost like a makeshift office, with a superb view and the perfect temperature. Pssh, I could even bust out my outlet-charger and plug-in to the little box across from me that's under a tree.

Have I reached a new low? I think not. This is just about the most relaxed and at peace I've been in awhile.... it's excellent. Sure, people are giving me strange looks as I sit here in my "office"... but uh... shame on them. They don't even KNOW!

........ I just hope the sprinklers don't come on.












aaand that's all for now...

-
J a k e -

1 comment:

reeses19913 said...

ahaaaa. I remember that night... U messaged me on facebook telling me of ur shenanigans... Ahhhh. This is the jake we all know and love!!