8/16/08

DNA tests are a buzzkill

Let me start off by saying this.... how unbelievably sweet would it be if Bigfoot was confirmed as real???

You may be thinking to yourself... "Jake, that's ridiculous. There is no way a species of giant ape men is hiding in the woods all over the country." Well I respond to such remarks by saying... why NOT?? I mean, seriously. Think about all of the uncharted wilderness all over the world... or even just the vast areas of land that aren't frequented too often by people... it's totally possible.

Maybe I'm just a fan of wishful thinking. I do, in fact, have a very active imagination... so naturally I would be in favor of such a crazy idea, like the existence of Bigfoot. It would be completely cool to see a real one just hanging out in the woods.. eating berries... lifting giant trees for exercise... maybe chasing deer for fun... who knows!

The reason I'm talking about this is because 3 men in Georgia claimed to have proof, in the form of a body, so as to prove that Bigfoot is totally real. I stumbled upon this news the other day, and a news conference was held today to discuss the find and to provide results of a DNA test (... I'm honestly not too sure how much good a DNA test would do.... it's not like we have a sample, on file, of sasquatch DNA). Welp, the results came in showing 4% of it was human and the other 96% was.... possum??? Talk about random. So either this truly is a hoax.. and the 3 guys killed a bunch of possums and stuffed a Bigfoot costume with possum meat...... OR it's legit, and Bigfoot's DNA is similar to that ugly rodent. I have no clue... but either way... I'm just gunna keep on thinking in a wishful manner. Bigfoot is real in my book. 'Nuff said.

Hopefully you weren't completely bored out of your mind (if you read this, beyond the first sentence haha)... I just felt like sharing my interest in the crazier things in life, such as a sneaky ape man running around the woods.

[ meanwhile ]

Phelps is one step closer to breaking Spitz's record.... Sunday is the big day. Get hyped.

Bigfoot may not be proven to be real yet, but Phelps basically proves that superhuman mermaid-like people are very real.

On that note, I'm gunna consider sleeping now.... g'nite!

No comments: