8/4/08

A triumphant return! Or.. a botched attempt from the start?

Greetings, non-existant readers of this here blog!

Tis I, Jake, writing this introductory blog on this fine Monday afternoon. I'm not too sure what to make of this yet.... the idea of getting back to blogging, in any sense, is a bold step for me. (yeah, i bolded the word bold.... how's your mind? blown?) Anyways, the point being... I kept a livejournal account for quite awhile back in high school, and I occasionally blogged on MySpace and Facebook, but nothing lasted on a regular and/or weekly basis. I figure if anything will stick, for me, it would have to be just a straight up blog on what else but Blogger

So there you have it. My overwh... er... uh.. underwhelming return to blogging!

Refer back to this entry's title for the 2 ways this could go.... and that is all.

No comments: