7/25/10

Comic Geeks.... ASSEMBLE!

As I expected, today was a great day to be a comic geek. Especially for fans of comic book movies. Not only did the Avengers teaser site go online, but the cast of the movie was brought together on stage @ Comic-Con 2010 in San Diego 2nite! 'Nuff said.. now look at these pictures!
The teaser logo for the movie! Comic accurate (as it needed to be), and I love it!
L to R : Robert Downey Jr (Tony Stark/Iron Man), Clark Gregg (S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Coulson), Scarlett Johannson (Black Widow), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Chris Evans (Steve Rogers/Captain America), Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury), Jeremy Renner (Clint Barton/Hawkeye), Mark Ruffalo (Bruce Banner/Hulk), Joss Whedon (director of "The Avengers"), and Kevin Feige (producer / President of Marvel Studios)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am going to start saying "Today was a good today..." as you so eloquently stated in your post! :-)

Why no Ed Norton?

jake (to the) holla said...

whoooops fixed

Rob said...

I think this looks great. I still am a little nervous about the director. Don't crucify me, but everything he's done has been well...not main stream. To my knowledge Buffy was his biggest thing and it wasn't huge. I'd rather have seen J.J. Abrams do this film. To me he's more proven. Most of Joss' stuff doesn't last very long. I know he has fans, but to an outsider it's scary.