12/6/09

concert excellence : 12-5-09

Who: Switchfoot, Cartel, Paper Tongues
Where: The National in Richmond, VA
Post-Show Thoughts?: Incredible. Simply incredible. I've followed Cartel ever since their first EP, and have seen them 12 times now. Basically everytime they've come to VA. This concert was also my 4th time seeing Switchfoot.... and they are one of, if not the, best live band I've been fortunate enough to see. I definitely recommend picking up music from both bands, and not passing up the opportunity to see either bands play.

and now..... pictures!

(top pic: Cartel on stage; pics 2-4 : Switchfoot performing; pic 5: myself with Joseph & Will from Cartel; bottom pic: Josh Haynes & myself with Jon Foreman from Switchfoot!)






1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

wow. great shots...bet you had an amazing time!