2/18/09

time for a breather

As you may have noticed, my posts haven't been as frequent lately (my deepest & most sincere apologies). I've been mildly sick since last week, and yet for whatever logical reason.... I've kept myself busier than normal with work, ultimate frisbee, running, x-box game nights, and various other occasions. I think it's my way of saying "HEY, sickness! you can't controoooool me!"... and I try and force it into remission by being on-the-go more than usual. It seems to have worked, because all that's left is very light sniffles. I only took medicine once last week... so I guess my approach is rather effective.

How do YOU react to being sick?

p.s. i would probably not use the same method of cold-treatment if this had been anything beyond the common cold that's been going around.... haha

5 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ignore it and hope it goes away.

Rob said...

I'm sick right now. I had to take off most of the day from work today. I took cold medicine yesterday and it got worst for me. I didn't take it today and I feel a lot better. I normally bunker down and have my amazing wife take care of me.

Anonymous said...

I hate meds so I normally just work and ignore it. It works....sometimes.

Brian Miller said...

I have some down home remedies that would be best shared somewhere else...I grew up in the sticks what do you expect.

Scott757 said...

I am 90% robot. I don't get sick. *cough* *sniffle*