10/18/08

Not-so-festive

So it's the weekend of the Poquoson Seafood Festival.... an annual local tradition filled with delicious food, music (i won't comment on the quality of it....), excessive amounts of useless yard decorations & artsy stuff for sale, inflatable jumpy things & sketchy amusement rides, AND.... (my least favorite part).... horriffic traffic.

Even though I was looking forward to going this year, due to Sam Hayes comin home for the weekend to play @ the festival, I would still like to personally thank the weather for messing up the flow of it all.... cuz I just got home nice & quick-like, as if nothing was happening this weekend. WOOOOOO!!! I'm very impatient in backed-up traffic... so yes, I'm rather stoked on the lack-o-cars clogging the roads.

That is all.

No comments: