8/15/10

really brave or extremely idiotic

I'm all for taking the occasional risk and experiencing something thrilling (ex. the Intimidator 305 coaster @ King's Dominion... people nearly black out on that ride)... but there's just some things I will NEVER do



Such a captivating video, but still.... c'mon! That's just nuts. I love my life, and God gave us the common sense & knowledge that are to be utilized in decision-making. Sitting on a floating board, with aquatic death-bringers & their rows of teeth swimming beneath me? No thanks.

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

dude i was so waiting for this to be one of those goofy vids and a shark chop away...freaky stuff man. not in a million years!

Stone Frango said...

A mix of both, really.

Unknown said...

did he try to feed him potato chips at the end? hah