5/3/09

knowing is half the battle

Another one of my childhood tv shows / toy-lines is coming to the big screen this summer.... and it's looking better with every preview

G.I. JOE trailer in HD


meanwhile

anybody else kinda let down by Wolverine this past weekend? i feel like even if i wasn't so familiar with the source material, that i would've been pretty disappointed by some of it still (regardless, still better than X-Men 3... which doesn't take much haha)

at least there's still Star Trek, Terminator:Salvation, and Transformers 2 to get hyped for as the summer movie season really gets going

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

holding out hope for star trek. i would really like all htese to be good but...

Rob said...

G.I. Joe does look good, but two things make me nervous...1. It's made by the dude who made the Mummy, and 2. The Sigma Six suits that give them powers. I don't know about that one. I'm hoping it's great though. This would make a great movie franchise.