9/28/08

hakuna... matata

1 Peter 5:7 - "Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you"

Each passing day... I feel more & more confident in myself, my faith, and my life in general...... if you know me, you know I've had the underlying struggle with worry for quite a while.... so I guess this is just serving as an update-of-sorts. Life is a constant struggle, but making such strides in fully relying on God is such a huge step-by-step process. So yes, just a brief update.

Meanwhile... it's a been a quality weekend here @ JMU.. catching up with some great friends that I've missed quite a bit. I've watched more of The Office and consumed more ice cream in the past 2 days than I have in a months time.... accomplishment? I'd say so.

Or as Dwight would say....... "fact."













I will be purchasing this shirt
(you may recall this image from the season premiere of The Office)

No comments: