9/20/10

photographer (wannabe) extraordinaire!

This past week, I purchased a shiny new camera (Canon T1i) to assist me in my digital photography class (and because I've wanted this camera since last year)... and already I'm getting even more hooked on having a camera on me at all times. I'll share more pictures as they come, but I just wanted to share these 2 back-to-back pictures from yesterday afternoon.



YES! I caught a crazy praying-mantis on camera in mid-flight. I took a tonnnn of pictures of it as it explored our side-porch area, and luckily I got this shot during my hang-time with this lil guy (or girl? no clue)

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

i dont know what it is but we have had preying mantis all over the house the last couple weeks...

abby ruth said...

amazing! I don't think I've seen a preying mantis but maybe once or twice.

can't wait to play around with that camera sometime :)