6/28/10

n-o-n-s-t-o-p

Apologies for being blog-absent so much lately. Pre-camp preparation, World Cup games, time spent with m'lady, and then camp itself have kept me raaaaather busy.

  • This year's edition of camp was chock full of ups & downs. Back-to-back medical issues/injuries, property theft, sweltering heat, and more weren't enough to squash the excitement of 18 students giving their lives to Christ during our time @ Wake Forest! God is in control. 'Nuff said.
  • I currently have a crucial sun-burn. Aloe is my new best friend, for the time being.
  • I'm pretty sure I spent more time in Wal-Mart and Lowe's 2 weeks ago than I have in most of my adult life. Tons of supplies/materials needed for LSM summer camp... phew!
  • Watched a bunch of the 2010 World Cup matches. Lunch & Free-time @ camp were prime time for staying up to date. USA had a good run... but Ghana took them down. Sticking with my #1 choice : Brazil!
  • Currently watching the Brazil (or Brasil) vs Chile game @ the student center. Brazil is up 3-0! Faaaantastic
  • I now own a vuvuzela. If you don't know, Google it.
  • Looking forward to this weekend's festivities. Extreme Where's Waldo (custom game via my good friend Gordon) followed by a bonfire with the same crew on Saturday, then church & July 4th excellence on Sunday

There you have it. My busy schedule in a blog-nutshell. What have YOU been up to lately?

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

lepatatas are so cool...congrats...
sounds like a good time at camp...and a crazy, fun, busy summer...

Rob said...

Welcome back to the blog world. You've been missed