6/15/10

BUSY week (understatement)

I just realized just how much was going on this week, world-wide...

  • I'm currently streaming World Cup games via ESPN's web site, which are going on until July 11th
  • The 2010 Electronic Entertainment Expo is underway this week (the conference where all the new video games, systems, and whatnot are announced and previewed)
  • I've got friends at the 2010 Southern Baptist Convention in Orlando, FL
  • Game 6 of the NBA Finals is 2nite (with Game 7 being on Thursday, if LA wins this one)
  • Toy Story 3 hits theaters on Friday
Phewwww... I feel somewhat overwhelmed just thinking about all of this. What are you following/watching/attending this week? Did I miss anything?

5 comments:

Jacob Ray said...

i'm watching the World Cup as well, but live on the tele. i finish school on thursday with my only exam, and later on thursday, toy story 3 premiere-age

Bryce Morris said...

YAY!!! Toy Story 3

Rob said...

I'm hoping for game 7 of the NBA Finals. After the last two games it's not looking good. Have you seen Karate Kid yet?

Brian Miller said...

nice. cant wait to take the boys to toy story 3

jake (to the) holla said...

J-Ray - TS3 is gonna be excellent!

Bryce - INDEED! i think i'll bring a bucket o' army men with me

Rob - hope so too. and no, havent seen Karate Kid yet... but i hear its pretty good

Brian - i'm sure they will love it