11/10/10

No Shave November (aka Novembeard) - Day 10

(Nov 10, 2010 - 1400 hours: day 10 of NSN in effect)

*STATIC*
Reporting in from the front-lines in the war against shaving (for a month). All is well here at my stationed post in the approximate region of Liberty University. I can't give my exact coordinates, in case any opposing forces (equipped with razors/trimmers) intercept this transmission. I've managed to gain access to a camera and will now provide a visual from today's progress.

1417 hours, in proper flannel uniform garb


















If you receive this transmission, I bid you great success & safety in your progress during these troubling times. If at all possible, provide any information about your progress & whereabouts. Over and out!
*STATIC*

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice....looking good!

Rob said...

This pic looks a lil like the lead singer from Kings of Leon. Keep up the good work.

Stephen Haggerty said...

A) Weird because I'm listening to a Kings of Leon album as I read Rob's comment. (Kind of like when you say a random word and they say it on TV 2 seconds later)

B) Nice beard :) Representing.