10/15/10

Great Scott! I love nostalgiac fun

To commemorate the 25th anniversary of the movie, none other than Michael J. Fox himself jumped back into his old-school kicks and recreated the original teaser for Back to the Future (shot for shot) as a promo for the reunion appearance on the 2010 Spike TV Scream Awards show.




And here's the original:



I absolutely love stuff like this. I grew up watching these movies (after they were released... since I was born the year the first movie came out... 1985, that is). I can't wait to purchase the trilogy on Blu-Ray when it's released later this month! That's some heavy stuff, Doc....

2 comments:

Stephen Haggerty said...

This is phenominal! That trilogy is sacred.

Anonymous said...

I have the same opinion with most of your points, however a few need to be discussed further, I will hold a small talk with my partners and maybe I will ask you some advice later.

- Henry